You can use this tab to schedule the selected job to be backed up automatically.
Enable scheduler - Enables the scheduler for the current job.
- Every day - Makes a backup every day at the specified time (the Start time field).
- On weekdays - Makes a backup on the selected week days at the specified time (the Start time field).
- On days of the month - Makes a backup on the selected days of the month at the specified time (the Start time field).
- Custom period - Makes a backup at the specified custom intervals.
- On Windows startup - Makes a backup each time Windows is started.
Back up missed jobs – Select it, and if the computer was turned off or DoubleSafety was not running at the time arranged by the scheduler, the task will be fulfilled when you run DoubleSafety next time.